Below is the running monthly status report for savings on energy since I started doing a few simple things like shutting down P.C’s, T.V.’s and stereo’s at night with a power strip. There’s a bit more to it than that, but you can read the details in the original post. I will give monthly updates. As you can see, our running totals so far are looking great! Still averaging 21% lower electricity this year compared to last (month to month comparison.) That’s ~$76.00 per month with a 5 month total of $378 still in our pocket! Not bad!
- Final 2009 update: Saved $926 on our home electricity bill!
- Cleantech Open Awards Gala next Tuesday, November 17
- Reduced electricity use by 30% Sep, and 25% Oct
- Curbside Recycling – Local Variation Gets Smaller
- Woody Biomass: The Un-Sexy Renewable Energy Source.
- Electricity and Money savings: August was another great month.
- We picked our 3 inde places to support each month, have you?
- The little things do count – A Response to “Forget Shorter Showers”
- That’s Economy Sister! Buy Local, America.
- Supporting Local Indie – Sustainability through the 3/50 Project.